Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, February 3, 2014

Square1 Wall Mural

I love Square1 repositionable fabric ! I used it this time to make a wall mural for my craft room. Just my regular computer printer and Square 1 and a few minutes of my time and my wall is decorated ! Each sheet is repositionable up to 50 times so I can remove and move and switch out any sheets that I want to at any time. They absolutely do not damage or leave any adhesive residue on the wall or any surface they are placed on so are great for decorating any room of your home, dorm room, class room, hospital or nursing home room....anyplace at all ! And..........when they are removed they can be stored on their original backing sheets and reused again at a later date . That makes Square1 repositionable perfect for seasonal or holiday decorations as well.  If you haven't tried Square1 products yet I urge you to give it a try......and be sure to tell them I sent you !  Once you try it yourself for the first time you're sure to be as excited about it as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.