Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, February 3, 2014

Square1 and Deco Blocks



More fun with Square1 Masterpiece repositionable , printable fabric.  It's so much fun to create with ! It's also pvc free so it's safe for your home and family. These photos are some of my favorites, printed onto Square1 with my regular computer printer and displayed on glass blocks that I purchased from Hobby Lobby.  The blocks actually have a hole cut in the top and are hollow inside. The one with the Cape Lookout , NC lighthouse has a set of mini lights in it and really looks nice with the lights on. They can also be used as banks or filled with mini shells or marbles, sand...just about anything. Super simple way to decorate a home !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.