Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Birthday Card Fun




Both of these birthday cards are over-sized 6" x 12 " cards and both of them were made with my Cricut . The deer on the first one is a sticker and so is the balloon on the second one. The second one is my first card ever using acetate. I stapled it onto the card front with pretty pink staples with the embellishments underneath except for the balloon sticker.  I used a white pen to make the balloon string.  I am actually ridiculously afraid of frogs so normally wouldn't be real anxious to put them on anything I make but the young lady I was making the card for absolutely loves them so I swallowed my fear and gave her frogs......I actually think the card is kind of cute.......As long as the frogs aren't real and can't jump on me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.