Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, June 17, 2013



I made this card and gift bag for my Dad for Fathers Day.  It was a lot of fun and he really liked them too.  Jinger Adams' card kit came in so handy for the card. I added some stickers that I picked up at Michaels and some background paper and that was it...simple and my dad and I both really like the way it turned out.  I used my Cricut and Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge to make the bag. The shirt and tie were also cut with my Cricut using the Every Day Paper Dolls cartridge.  I love the papers.  I picked them up at Michaels a while back and have loved using them for cards and scrapbook embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.