Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Thursday, May 16, 2013

It seems like no matter how many tools and toys I have I so often go back to my favorites. This card for my mother in law started out as a blank easel card from Jinger Adams' card kit. My camera angle here wasn't the best and really doesn't do it justice but there are four designs of pre folded and cut pop up cards in the kit and some really nice, good quality papers and embellishments...well worth the very reasonable price it sells for on HSN.  I added a cardstock background embossed with one of my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folders . The dimensional flower was made from a Martha Stewart punch...love this one. I punched several and layered them, turning up the edges for dimension, and added a flower button to the center. Then I added a few little faux pearls and stamped the sentiment and my card was complete. It's really much prettier than it looks in the picture..........just wanted to share and make the point that when we choose to purchase good quality crafting products that we truly love we definitely get our money's worth out of them because we tend to use them again and again and again.  I love my Martha Stewart punches and Cuttlebug embossing folders ! This card kit was my first Jinger Adams purchase and I was so pleased with the quality that I'm pretty sure it will be the first of many !  Although it's not shown here I also have to say that I love my new We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board...another great company whose products never disappoint me !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.