Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Friday, March 8, 2013

Dry Erase Memo Boards



This is not an original idea at all but I had fun with it. It started out with my buying a pretty piece of scrapbook paper with deer on it planning to use it eventually on a page or card for my husband. When I showed it to him he really liked it. That led to me remembering that I had seen a  blog post somewhere about using picture frames as dry erase memo boards and others about framing pretty scrapbook papers just to enjoy looking at them. The next thing I knew I was at Walmart buying an inexpensive frame to use for both purposes. The frame is 11 x 14, far cheaper than a 12 x 12 frame would be, so I used strips of paper to fill up the area on both sides of the paper to fill the available space. Now he has a pretty dry erase board with a nice masculine touch to it.............and of course I needed one for my craft room too so I made one for me usintg a colorful paper that I like.  I love the idea of changing out the paper in mine whenever I want to ,  just for fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.