Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Friday, March 8, 2013

Baby Shower Gift




I recently made a scrapbook as a baby shower gift for a friend. The book has a total of 26 pages, all prepared and ready for photos. Decided to share  just a few of them here. It was so much fun to create ....I hope she and her family will enjoy it for years to come. I included a couple of pages that will include photos of the big brother and even a page for a photo of the baby with the family dog !  The front cover was made with layers of doilies made with the new Martha Stewart circular punch set, which is really fun to create with. I also used my Cricut, Sizzix dies, and punches from We R Memory Keepers along with lots of odds and ends from my craft room stash, and of course my Cinch binding tool.  I can't think of a hobby that could possibly be more fun than paper crafting  !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.