Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, February 4, 2013

It's been a long while since I've posted here. In the meantime I have purchased a few new "toys" and am loving them. One of them is the new Martha Stewart Arch Punch Kit. Awesome to be able to punch circles in sizes from 6" to 12" in one inch increments. The original set comes with three cartridges so that's 21 different circles. With alittle snipping and modifying those can be adapted in several ways adding even more variety, not to mention that half circles or other partial circles can be used for so many things. I'm really looking forward to purchasing more design cartridges for this as they become available. I haven't yet decided what to use the flower doily design on the top of the photo for. Right now I'm still just having fun punching circles !

The two cards shown are made with a Tim Holtz embossing folder on Coordinations cards stock, lightly sanded to bring out some detail. They both have a little bird cage design in the center. The interesting thing about that is that the bird cage and surrounding area  are actually part of the packaging from an inexpensive 8 x 8 paper pack I picked up at Michaels last week.  The 8 x 8 sheet is still in my craft room untouched along with the other papers in the pack.  Makes me wonder how often we toss packaging away when we can actually use it as embellishments on our products......

I have another new product on order that I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of.  Have you seen the new Envelope Board by We R Memory Keepers ?  I have a feeling it's going to be a favorite of mine once I get my hands on it. I absolutely love the quality of their products and trust that this one will be no exception.

Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.