Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Alpha & Number Books




Our grandson , Eli , recently celebrated his third birthday. As part of his gift I made him an alphabet book and a number book.  I love the way they turned out. The covers of the books are made of cardstock covered on both sides with clear contact paper to make them easy to wipe off if they get dirty. The alphabet book has a page for each letter of the alphabet. Some of the inside embellishments were cut with my Cricut and some are stickers. The inside pages of the number book each have a heavy chipboard number on them, covered with cardstock and inked around the edges. Both books were bound with my Cinch. It's so much fun to make things that I know my grandchildren will enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.