Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sitting in my craft room today I started playing around with some die cuts left over from recent cutting fun and came up with five quick cards. It's kind of fun to see how many different cards come out of basically the same cuts just by letting things flow on their own.

Ok, so the last one is a little different from the others, but still uses die cuts that I have used previously .    Now I need to decide which of my other cartridges to play with next and try doing something very different from what I've been doing lately.

3 comments:

  1. These are all so awesome, LeeAnn!! What a great use of your leftover scraps!! Just fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty cards!! I love how you've shown the versatility even with using the same cuts and colors!! SO wonderful!! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me this weekend!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.