Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Monochromatic Card

I made this card today with creamy colored papers and my newest Cuttlebug embossing folders.  I pop dotted the top layer on and the flower so they'd stand out a little from the rest.  It's hard to get a real good picture that shows the detail in the layers so I'm using the best shots I got to share with you.The  photo really doesn't do the card justice. It' much prettier in person.  I"m not sure yet who the recipient will be but I think she'll like it.   I hope you will too.

5 comments:

  1. Daren It, I just can't see the card at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing folders are so beautiful...they make a gorgeous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, a lovely card for a little tea dye stain. Very pretty, in fact, grabbing my cuttlebug now!! Thanks or the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.