Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Love My Imagine and Lori's Garden

Every time I use my Cricut Imagine I fall in love with it all over again ! I really, really love my Lori's Garden cartridge and even though I have had both the Imagine and the cartridge for quite a while now I had never printed a full sheet of paper. I decided to give it a try and printed both the script paper and the green color that I used on both of the cards shown here. Awesome !  I also printed and cut the butterfly. It's on the cartridge as a side view but I copied and flipped the image , printed it in several sizes and pop dotted the layers together. The top layer of the butterfly is  bent alittle so in person it has a nice dimensional look. I added a piece of blue ribbon and used a  stamp from Walmart for the sentiment. The other card is also made entirely from printed papers except for the blue and the layers are pop dotted for dimension. . I had some scraps of the printed paper so I took one, punched a hole in it with my Crop A Dile and added a piece of scrap ribbon to make a book mark. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE My Imagine, also.... Great creations - very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeeAnn I love you butterfly card vet nice ...

    MaryR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.