Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Adaptation and Way to Save Myself Some Money

 A little while back I watched a craft day demo on hsn of the awesome new WeRMemoryKeepers  Super 8 punches. I really like what they do, just couldn't find money in the budget to purchase any of them right then. So.........I did the next best thing.  I decided to use tools I already had to get a similar effect.  Here are my results, using my Cricut Expression.

 I then found a basic scallopped circle on one of my cartridges and added the inside holes to the design with my gypsy, cut that out in a couple of sizes and attached them to cardstock to make a card or the interactive center of a scrapbook page.
The little flower in the center is also handmade , using my Cricut and then rolled for dimension, and placed on a star, which represents the leaves.  It's not exactly the same as what I could do with the punches but close enough to satisfy me and saved me alot of money by using what I had instead of buying something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.