Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Little Stamping Fun


I decided to do something a little different today and get out a few stamps to play with, a couple of which I have had for years and have never used. It took just a few minutes to create two cards to add to my "stash" for when I need a card and don't have time to make one right then.   I'm thinking I should probably make a point of using "old supplies" on a regular basis. It's amazing how many things a crafter  can collect over the years  that seem so important at the moment of purchase and then get set aside and not used for a long time, if ever !  I hope this post encourages you to use some of your unused craft supplies too.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we should challenge ourselves to try to use at least one "old supply" on every card we make. I know I have my favorite stamps that I use time after time while many others continue to sit unused. Something to consider.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.