Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Home Made Background Paper and Cards

I decided to use some of my pretty Martha Stewart stamps to make some homemade background paper, something I haven't done in a long time. I love the way the paper turned out .




I used my papers to make a couple of cards. Here are my finished cards.



The camera lens didn't do justice to the pretty handmade flower in the center of the smaller card. It really is pretty in person even if it does look like a blob in the photo.  Here is a picture of a bunch of the little flowers, still not the best view of them but better than the angle on the card.


All in all, I've been having fun in my craft room.  I hope to be right back in there tomorrow working on another project I have in mind.   So many ideas....so much fun....Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I've never thought of making my own paper. I guess cause I'm such a paper-a-holic and never have even thought of needing something that is not in the crate. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.