Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Handstamping and Glitter Card

I am really enjoying stamping my own background paper lately. For this card I used a stamp from Walmart's Studio g selection with markers for the background, pink Recollections glitter paper from Michaels to mat it, a six sided punch that I've had for years for the sentiment mat , and a piece of pink ribbon.  The sentiment is from a grab bag of rubber stamps from My Sentiments Exactly.  I think it's pretty and cheerful and have added it to my stash to send to a friend later on when the need arises.

2 comments:

  1. I was at Michael's tonight and took a look at their open stock paper. Yuck. I think you're onto something - make your own background paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of making your own background paper!! It looks beautiful :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.