Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Saturday, April 7, 2012

E-Mail Address Book

I recently had a problem with my computer and thought I might have lost everything at one point, including my address book.   I know I can just print a hard copy of it from my computer but since I like to play in my craft room I decided to make an e-mail address book instead.  I used a Sizzix file folder die and my Sizzix Big Shot to cut out enough file folders for all of the letters of the alphabet plus a few extras and used index cards for pages to put in the folders.  I stamped a design on the front cover and then  I covered my book covers with clear contact paper  to give it a protective finish before binding with my Cinch.  Now to get busy writing in all of my friends' e-mail addresses............


.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! Sarah and I were just talking this afternoon about looking into binding systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea, LeeAnn!! My address book is so ratty and old...you have inspired me to make a new one!! So fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea! I love it1!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.