Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Cricut Robotz Birthday Card


Yesterday was my grandson's tenth birthday. I used my Cricut Expression and Gypsy to make this birthday card for him. The cartridge used was Robotz. I've had it for a while but this was my first time using it. I used all metalic papers for the robot and heat embossed the sentiment. I didn't make it exactly  the way they did in the handbook,but then, I never do. Somehow I always seem to start out that way and end up making changes as I go, but that's what's fun about crafting...we're always free to do things the way we want to and there usually isn't a right and wrong way to do things.

1 comment:

  1. LeeAnn I know your grandson just loved his card. It really turned out so neat. Great Job! And thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet compliment on my Amelie card. Hugs, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.