Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A CookBook for my Grandson





One of my grandsons loves to cook and bake and has plans to open a bakery/candy store when he is grown.  He asked me for some of my recipes so I decided to make him a cook book.  I used my Cricut Imagine and convinced myself to handwrite the recipes rather than typing them,,,,,,,had alot of fun making for him and hope he enjoys using it over the years.  I left several blank pages in the back of the book so he can add some recipes of his own. I like to think that this little cookbook I created might be around for a couple of generations of our descendants.  Since my grandson takes really good care of his things it's possible that  it just might be !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.