Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting Braver with Patterned Paper

I needed to make a few masculine cards so I did that this afternoon.  I was taught as a child to never ever mix prints because they wouldn't "match". It has taken me a long time to get even alittle comfortable with mixing patterned papers but I'm trying to get over it since "everyone else does it". I really like all of the papers I used today and although I still have a little hang-up about the papers not matching I do like the way they turned out. Hopefully the guys I made them for will like them or at least appreciate the thought behind them  :) .  The little hand in the front of the picture is my granddaughter's.  She was making cards of her own while I made mine.  She had a great time gluing die cuts  and stamping designs onto her cards for her mom and dad and big sister.

1 comment:

  1. Giving in to the peer pressure, huh? Congrats for stepping out of your comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.