Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sympathy Card from Lori's Garden


I made this card with my Imagine and Lori's Garden cartridge. I love that cartridge and like the way the card turned out. Sympathy cards are so hard to make , though. In this case the card is for a young man who lost his new wife to a horrible accident...truly a sad situation.  I hope he'll find some  small degree of comfort from knowing that so many people care.

1 comment:

  1. LeeAnn, that bird on the branch is beautiful. Definitely an image that could be used for many different occasions. I agree about sympathy cards - I dislike making them because they are so challenging and stressful. Stressful because you have to say just the right thing, pick just the right images and papers. I know you've succeeded with your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.