Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cricut Wild Card and KAndrew Owly Hoo Sentiments Card


I decided it was time to make something not related to Christmas since all of my efforts recently have been focused on Christmas cards. I've been wanting to use my KAndrew stamps some more so I looked through my Cricut cartridges and found this owl card on my Wild Card cartridge. All of the stamping is from KAndrew's  Owy Hoo Sentiments stamp set.  There are so many possibilities with this set. I know I'll get alot more use out of it as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.