Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

K Andrew Owly Hoo Sentiments Card

Just got another awesome set of stamps from KAndrew and used  some of them  last night for this card. The stamps are a mix and match set with lots of random words to form your own sentiments.  I used Cordinations card stock and a Cuttlebug embossing folder and it OWL came together .......

2 comments:

  1. I like this one a lot, too. The gold flourish really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am having a time getting to post today for some reason. Any way, I like this one too. This is so different from your usual style. The gold flourish really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.