Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fun with Rubber Stamped Christmas Cards


I decided to try something a little different  from usual today with a stamp I recently purchased at Walmart for less than a dollar. The same  light strand stamp was used on both of these cards. I stamped with black ink and and  colored the bulbs in  with red and green markers. The large flower on the first card was stamped with a foam stamp I've had "forever" and never used before. I guess we never know when something from our stash of "toys" will catch our eye and find its way into our projects !

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards!! The strand of lights is so fun!! And I love the flower from the foam stamp! I have some stashed in a box somewhere...I need to dig them out and use them! I love the look!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.