Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coffee Filter Wreath

Whew ! Finally finished !  After watching a couple of you tube videos last week on making coffee filter wreaths I decided I wanted to try to make one myself.  Total cost to me was probably less than $3 since I bought my supplies at The Dollar Tree. I probably need to shape this a little more before I hang it for the season (which I'll do after Thanksgiving) but for now, anyway, it's complete.  I worked on it while I've been watching the launch of the new Cricut Mini on hsn over and over again.  It was fun and easy to make . I'm glad I decided to try it since I've never done anything like this before. There are several videos available online for anyone who wants to give it a try. Now I need to find one for flowers since I still have lots of folded coffee filters left !

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the things you can do with coffee filters. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.