Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Coaster and Cuttlebug Christmas Card

I absolutely love this  Cuttlebug embossing folder with the candy cane stripes. I was in Michaels recently and while looking around in the dollar section I came across several packages of heavy chipboard coasters. There were
six in a package for one dollar so I picked up several packages figuring I could use them for something. I decided to combine the two and ended up with a super simple dimensional Christmas card .  I really like this one and now wish I had bought more than just a few packs of the coasters !

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful, LeeAnn. I can't believe you came up with this from a coaster. Very very classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.