Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Cards with my favorite punches and stickers

I'm still making Christmas cards, playing around with different ideas and supplies as I go.  These cards use the same Martha Stewart punches that I used on some cards I've already posted along with some stickers that I purchased at Walmart. Some are dimensional and some are flat, but all Christmas-y and cheerful.  I love making Christmas cards every year. I don't think I have purchased a card since the mid nineties !  Who needs to with so many fun products available for paper crafters !

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.