Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Friday, October 28, 2011

Stamped Mallard Card

A couple male friends of ours had surgery this week and I wanted to send them a masculine themed card. My time this week is limited and so were my ideas so I pulled out my rubber stamps and went to work.  They both live on waterfront property so the mallard worked well for my needs. The stamp I used is from Impression Obsession. They have a web site and sell great quality deep etched rubber stamps . They offer a variety of types of stamps by several different designers, something for practically everybody.    Anyway, I stamped sentiments on the inside of the card   and decorated the envelopes with stamps designed for envelopes, also in the mallard theme, and I think by the same artist. My dh and I signed them, added postage stamps, and they're ready to go.......just a way to show our friends that we are thinking of them as they recover.

2 comments:

  1. Your card looks like something you'd see on a Hallmark card. What a great card for a guy! Gotta make some of those myself. Immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp!!!!! Very nice card. Now I am going to have to check out the site where you got it from. Enabling already???? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.