Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, October 10, 2011

Simple Christmas Card


This card was so easy to make....just some red and green paper mounted on white with "ribbon candy" punched ribbon (Martha Stewart punch). The little Christmas tree is from a set of mini ornaments that I bought on clearance at Walmart after Christmas last year. I love this punch. It's so festive looking and makes me think of the ribbon candy we had each year at Christmas time when I was a little girl.

2 comments:

  1. That MS ribbon candy punch is so beautiful! What a great Christmas card!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That punch is fantastic and the way you used it on the red and green....very nice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.