Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shower Girl

I've had this idea in my head for a while and finally put it together. I  used my Cricut Imagine and Expression machines to cut out the paper doll, bathtub, clothes and doggie.  The clothing is from a regular Paper Dolls cartridge, flood filled with a paper from my Imagine (Bubble Gum Stripes cartridge). The tile wall is reminiscent of the 50's and 60's when most bathroom walls and floors were made of tile just like that. There is a transparency over that with white flowers on it which I used for a shower curtain.  The sentiment is from kAndrew's Fashionable Friends Art Stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is so awesome, LeeAnn!! I absolutely love this! How creative and fabulous!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.