Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Friday, October 7, 2011

My First Christmas Cards of 2011


It seems like suddenly it's almost Christmas time and even though I say every year my cards will be done well in advance of the holiday it never quite seems to happen. I do have some left over from last year  but the time has come to get busy if I'm going to have enough ready on time for this Christmas season.  I usually make close to 200 cards because we have a church "post office" and a large congregation in addition to our family and personal friends .I have to keep them fairly simple because of the quantity I have to make !  Here are my first few for 2011.
This card was made with my favorite Bazill card stock  and  one of my newest Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page sets.  I love MS punches because of their excellent quality and ease of use !

I didn't get this one straight on my scanner so it looks like I made it crooked...I didn't.  This card is a variation of the first one using the same papers and two of my other favorite MS punches along with one of my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folders in my Sizzix Big Shot machine.

This card is incomplete but I included it just to show how just a couple flood fills and cuts with the Cricut Imagine can  so quickly and easily turn into a card for any occasion. I love my Imagine !

I hope that you are all enjoying the preparation for the busiest card making season of the year !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.