Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Friday, October 21, 2011

Christmas time is coming !



I fell in love with the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page  Snowflake set as soon as I saw it. I was playing with it today and this is what I came up with...the same punch, same rubber stamp, and same papers used alittle differently. Quick and Easy.I used both the negative and postive and some random sprinkling of snowflakes with a little ink, glue , and glitter ...that's it. Both designs are on white cardstock but that doesn't show up well in the scan.   I might use this design for some of my many Christmas cards this year.

2 comments:

  1. The snowflakes punched all around the first card are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.