Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fish On

My daughter asked me today to make a card for her to take to a co-worker next week for some occasion at work. She wanted a fish on it because the lady likes to fish. This is what I came up with.  Hope she likes it.......I used my Cricut Expression with Elegant Edges, Camp Out, and KeyStone cartridges.

4 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you put hearts on an obviously masculine card. Guess I should stop assuming things - I was certainly wrong this time! I don't think I've ever met a woman who loved to fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Ginny. Down here in the south there are alot of women who love to fish !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.