Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Friday, September 16, 2011

Easy Scrapbook Cover

I made this cover a while back for one of my scrapbooks. It was so easy ! I had some wall paper borders that I really liked and hadn't found a use for...just love that floral print and the pretty colors. !  I used that with some ribbon to hide the seams , a square of vellum and a vellum sticker and it was complete. This is still one of my favorite album covers years later.

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! How did you attach the wallpaper to the album cover? I have lots of leftover wallpaper and a few borders; I should pull down the box (when my fingers heal!) and see what I could use for another project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny, I used spray adhesive and it has held up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and elegant, LeeAnn! What a gorgeous scrapbook cover! Thank you so much for entering my blog candy giveaway!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.