Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fun with KAndrew Art Stamps

One of my favorite bloggers is KAndrew. She recently started releaseing her own line of clear stamps and they are awesome...excellent quality and great fun to use!  I was so fortunate to win a set of her first stamps and I love them. The set is called Fashionable Friends. It goes great with the Imagine cartridge, Better Together and as I soon found out, with other cartridges that I also  have in my collection. I have two cards to share, both made with my new stamp set.  Once again, the first card has a border from my favorite Martha Stewart punch...I seem to use that alot !  The shoes  are from Better Together, the purses from Paper Dolls for Everyday and Paper Doll Dress Up. I used my Imagine to print and cut them, and used "papers" from Better Together on both. The little rhinestone purse handles came from Studio G and of course , the sentiments are from my  KAndrew Fashionable Friends stamp set . Making these was fun, and a way to show Kristal that her blog candy is appreciated and being used...thanks so much Kristal !

10 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention that the happy girl was cut from Beyond Birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the card too cute!
    I wish I was that creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow LeeAnn--I love the cards! soooo cute! One of my friends sent me your link today--I'm so glad she did!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link to KAndrew's web site, whre you can see all of her stamps sets. She has numerous sets to choose from now and more coming out soon. A dollar from every set she sells goes directly to charity !

    http://www.gettingcricky.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set too! super cute way to use it!
    McVic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fashionable & stylish shoes & purses cards.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute. I love the purses! Fun and fashionable! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Getting Cricky!

    Heather
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still love it my friend!
    Thanks for visiting me!

    Love & Light,
    K Andrew of K Andrew Designs
    Visit My Blog
    See My Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.