Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Couple of Birthday Cards

My dad and his brother are 8 years apart in age with birthdays just two days apart, on the 19th and 21st of August. My Uncle will be 90 years old  next week and my dad will turn 82 .  I made these cards for their birthdays, using the same papers in different ways. The striped paper is from a company called Diane's Daughters.  I don't know how long it's been in my paper collection but I wish I had another sheet of it .  There's just something about it that I really like !

1 comment:

  1. These are so awesome, LeeAnn! I love the striped paper, too... the colors are so pretty! I hope your Dad and Uncle have a very happy birthday :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.