Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wild Card Cartridge Cupcake Card

This card is actually much cuter in person. It doesn't seem to scan or photograph well........Anyway, I made it tonight for my two year old grandson's birthday using my Expression and my Wild Card cartridge. The swirls on the frosting are made of white glue and glitter and the confetti is made from cut up stickers, a little trick I remember seeing Sandy Genovese do on her tv show a few years ago. The cupcake card actually only has one candle. I added the second one because little Eli is two and I wanted the candles to show that. Inside I used a rubber stamp that says Happy Birthday .

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your grandson, LeeAnn! This is so absolutely adorable! I love how you made the swirls on the frosting! I used to watch Sandy Genovese, too (DIY Scrapbooking, or something like that?!) Awesome card :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card LeeAnn, great idea of the confetti.

    Tina from PA
    tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.