Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, July 25, 2011

The Three Minute Birthday Card


I literally had about three minutes to make a birthday card the other day on my way out the door to the party. I found myself in my craft room frantically searching the room with my eyes for something that would work for a cheerful card for our sweet one year old granddaughter. I spotted my chipboard number set and some bright baloon paper, grabbed a sheet of blue cardstock , my ATG gun, paper trimmer,  and white pen, worked quickly and  this is the result.  Mission Accomplished !.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.