Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pinwheel Cards

These two cards were made with my Cricut, just the pin wheel on the card on the left and everything except the flowers on the card on the right. I really like the way the double sided papers works on the pin wheel.  The lattice design on the card on the right is a long time favorite of mine. I snagged the Cricut Design Studio  cut file  from a blog several years ago (would give proper credit to the designer if I had kept up with who she is ).  I'll have to keep up with that kind of info now that I'm sharing my projects online. I do remember that she used George and Basic Shapes to design her lattice.  That card was a Mothers' Day card for my wonderful mother in law. The cartridge used was Mothers' Day 2010, one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.