Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Home Made Notebooks

I made these little notebooks  for myself to use at home for reminder notes and to do lists.  I started out with inexpensive colored paper and covered it with clear contact paper so it wouldn't get stained or ruined by water spots  or whatever else over time with use.  I added ribbon and stickers to complete the covers.  The inside pages were made from index cards, holes punched with my Cinch (which I love !) and then I bound them with my Cinch.  I also used rubber stamps on the inside pages so that the top of each page says either To Do or Remember.  Since I used supplies that I had on hand they didn't cost me anything to make and  have really come in handy. When the inside pages are gone I can re-use the covers to make new little books  for just a few cents for more cards and wire.  These also make a cute little gift for a friend .

2 comments:

  1. Love this mini notebooks. The coloured papers, birds and the butterfly are perfect for the cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.