Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hmmmm...Where to start ???

This is my first post on my very first blog and to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing.  I love reading craft blogs and finally decided to share some of my projects with a blog of my own.  I guess I should introduce myself. I am LeeAnn, married to Johnny, mother of Carrie and Melissa, step mother to John and Jodi. The "kids" are all grown now with kids of their own, Alex, Jared, Hailee, Edwin, Ethan, Aubree, Ollyonna, Eli, and Alyssia.   I am semi-retired due to fibromyalgia, working just two nights a week after being at home since 1997. Prior to that I worked as  an advanced composite fabricator/sheetmetal mechanic in a US govt facility which was actually a fun job, although somewhat unusual for a woman.  After I retired a friend introduced me to the world of  plastic canvas crafts  and scrapbooking and that led me  to card making. The invention of the Cricut led me to even more fun. I love my Cricuts and my Gypsy  and other wonderful  crafting tools  and I love paper !  I love my computer and blogs  which leads right back to where I started  writing.  Now it's time for me to start figuring out what projects to share with you so I'm off to do just that ....I'll be back soon.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! I'm your first follower. I look forward to seeing what you share with us.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found you,im also a fibromyalgia sufferer and a crafter.Im also the new owner of a cricut expression:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I am joining the bandwagon too, my dear friend. With fibromyalgia and a Cricut what can go wrong? LOL Glad to meet you Mitch1066

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also suffer from fibro and I'm retired from being a medical assistant. I loved my job but got so I could not do it. I even had to quit caregiving. Now I'm a Cricut owner and love making cards and so much more. Enjoy your blog, your cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went all the way back back and I don't know why I am not following you but I am now. You have a gift for design and cards. Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.