Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Golf Themed Card for My Dad

I made this card for my dad for Fathers' Day last month. As I mentioned in an earlier post he is an avid golfer.  I found this great piece of golf ball printed paper at a  local scrapbook store, mounted it on black cardstock, added some photo corners, and a Brad Buddy from Hot Off The Press  and it was done in just a few short minutes. On the inside of the card I used the other side of the paper which was similar with  smaller golf balls printed on it. I attached  a sentiment and signature and the card was complete.

2 comments:

  1. LeeAnn, this is so exciting! I love your cards and also the details about how you made them. I'm sure I'll pick up a lot of pointers from you. You are inspiring me so how is that for a blog newbie? I have a blog here too but have never posted anything in it. LOL Sounds like you are loving your new Inspiration. Blessings Gayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, LeeAnn! The golf balls look 3d, like they are coming right off the paper! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am now following you and look forward to your future projects :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.