Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Gift for my Dad

My dad, at 81 years old, is still an avid golfer. He's been fortunate over the years to have hit several hole in ones and also to shoot his age on several occasions , terms which don't mean much to people who don't play golf but mean alot to those who do. When those things happen he naturally saves his score cards. I made this little book for him for Fathers' Day using the Your Story Photo binder and  the Cricut Sports Mania cartridge. I put blank pages inside to attach photos or score cards to and used vellum to make some pocket pages for whatever other little momentos he may choose to put inside.  I like the neat, clean , look of it and the idea of  the little "brag book". Super simple to make in just a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.