Welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. This is where I share some of the fun things I come up with in my craft room. I hope you enjoy your visit !

Monday, July 25, 2011

2 Pieces of Cardstock and 1 Piece of Anna Griffin Paper = 6 Cards






I decided to combine my favorite Martha Stewart punch with this beautiful Anna Griffin paper and  and see what I could come up with.  I added a few small embellishments and a rubber stamp and  in just a few minutes time I had six cards.  It surprises me sometimes how quickly some cards can be made when others seem to take me forever......like over an hour for one card. I wonder if it's that way for everyone ???

3 comments:

  1. I saw that punch when I was at A. C. Moore a couple of weeks ago, and thought it was so pretty. I might have to add that to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love these shabby chic looking cards :-)I don't know why but I never think to use patterned paper for borders, I always make them plain. You have inspired me to do something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the cards. I have that MS punch too and I love using it too!

    Tina from PA
    tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog ! Your comments inspire me.